Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sean Liebel Ability Alliance VISTA member


Hello,
my name is Sean K. Liebel and I am an Americorps VISTA member for the Ability Alliance of West Alabama and what I am responsible for doing is to help build capacity for the AAWA's clients for the purpose of job creation and more efficient job placements for people with intellectual disabilities that the AAWA serves. I will not be carrying out the services that the agencies and or partnerships that the AAWA has but will be helping build more partnerships, resources, and or volunteer opportunity for the AAWA's VISTA program. I am also responsible for developing an employment handbook for the VISTA program with another VISTA member who has been with the AAWA for a few months now and I have just merely started as this is my second week coming up here. I am excited about what I can do to help the program and how my team members can assist me in carrying out what I intend to accomplish over my one year of service with the Americorps VISTA program.

No comments:

Post a Comment